Whether for personal or business purposes, one of the primary goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This information will outline 10 methods to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Maintain Your Page Updated – It is important to note that keeping your page updated will not be synonymous with spamming your Facebook followers. Acquiring more exposure on social networking by posting periodically will result in more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting many times is very, frankly, annoying. Because of this, your friends will literally like your post less, which means Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and should choose what you share on Facebook. For those who have a Facebook page that you are updating correctly, however the content is lacking, you may still end up not reaching your goal of likes. Consider: What exactly is the point with this post? A post could have even more of an impact in the event the meaning behind it is actually clear to the audience, whether its intention will be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post which has a photo attached to it is going to garner more attention than any solid text post. When opting to incorporate a photo in your post, choose one that catches the eye of someone scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a photo will make sure to increase your likes, be sure to include the one that is of good quality. If somebody stops to check out your eye-catching photo, they will be curious enough to stop, so take this opportunity to share what you will.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook consider the factors that will affect your Facebook likes. These include trending topics and viral posts. If you would like more and more people to see your posts, it is best to include topics that are currently trending on Facebook so your post will likely be seen in that thread. You can take advantage of hot topics like the latest American election to achieve this. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark an increase in exposure and likes; as an example, the favorite mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a bigger role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. will lead to less likes, but you will find less obvious times to become avoided as well. Avoid all occasions when you know individuals are occupied with real world social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, such as Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people are more likely to be on their phones.
6. Link Your Social Media – Facebook is one of many social networking platforms available, and also this is one thing you need to use to your benefit. Linking social media is a very common practice for those who have found great success on these platforms. For Facebook this means: if one makes a post on the different platform, you should also link those followers to your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to promote your Facebook page is a chance to increase exposure. This may expand your views, and also your level of likes.
7. Relatable Content – Should your Facebook page posts content that is certainly relatable, more and more people will like it just because of this. Additionally, people will probably tag their friends in these posts because they may know the person experiences something similar. The surge in the interest in “memes” within the mainstream media is evidence of this.
8. Clickbait – While it is looked down upon from the social media community as deceitful, clickbait is not really necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, in this particular sense, is making a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by utilizing ambiguity instead of deceit. For instance, rather than saying “I am moving to Mexico to do volunteer work”, say “I am just making a huge change within my life, please join me with this journey” and let them watch your video for the explanation. This process works most effectively for videos or some other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Take advantage of all of the tools social media, specifically Facebook, provides you. When designing a post, make sure to tag everyone involved or perhaps in the image, in order that their friends will see the post too. This will increase the views received by the post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you possess the means, giveaways attract a lot of attention, and likes. Usually users can possess a Facebook like and Facebook share from the post being a condition for entry inside the giveaway; this is an effective Facebook marketing strategy. Many companies may also sponsor you for those who have a big enough following!