Have you ever seriously considered exactly how much waste you are creating whenever you drink your afternoon tea? This is, obviously, assuming that you use a herbal tea bag. Given, a tea bag is a little thing – in fact, in terms of waste, it seems like it should be the least of your worries. Better be concerned-time can be spent on the waste of your every day newspaper or on excess packaging of food.
To be honest, although, even the little things count. People frequently neglect the little things, like tea bags, but in the long run, all of those tea bags really add up to a lot of waste! Sure, your newspaper is larger, but you most likely reuse it, right? Can you “reuse” a herbal tea handbag? No, however you can use it in your backyard.
Eco Friendly Herbal tea Handbag Tips:
· Instead of throwing out aged tea bags, why not put them in your garden compost bin? The vitamins and minerals in the herbal tea are excellent additions in your long term fertilizer, and many normal tea bags are naturally degradable. They will likely add acidity for your compost.
· Search for tea bags without staples, or at least remove the basics before you place the bags inside your compost bin.
· Look for unbleached herbal tea bags.
· Check for herbal tea hand bags that do not use inefficient strings or labels. The Republic of Herbal tea makes ecologically-friendly unbleached herbal tea bags without staples, tags, or strings.
· Option Natural Tea use unbleached manila hemp and unbleached timber pulp for tea bags. In addition they use 100 percent unbleached cotton string. Even the tea bag envelopes that Choice Organic Tea is packaged in is eco-friendly.
· Make sure that your herbal tea hand bags are made of all-natural materials, like those made by the German compny Finum. These are better for that atmosphere, and they can not include any “extra” flavor to your green tea or some other teas…
· Reuse your tea handbag envelopes.
· Consider utilizing a tea diffuser. Many individuals prefer the flavor of loose leaf herbal tea over bagged tea, in any case. And when you use a diffuser, you can know that no extra power was lost on manufacturing it – think of all the energy employed to have the papers envelopes, bags, and box of the regular tea handbag. And the best part is, a great tea diffuser will last a very long time.
· If you do not want to purchase metallic diffuser, you may value a hemp herbal tea handbag. A hemp tea bag can be used again and again. There are also hemp coffee filter systems available that can be used several times, as well.
· Speaking of coffee – unbleached espresso filters and espresso reasons can be added in for your garden compost pile, as well. Each filters and herbal tea bags break down rapidly.
· Unless you have a compost pile, add your tea and coffee reasons directly to the soil around flowers. Vegetation appreciate it.
In general, herbal tea hand bags tend to be much more inefficient than tea diffusers, nevertheless they do not possess to be. The key would be to give your used herbal tea hand bags a second life within your garden. If you do not use a backyard, never ever fear. There are numerous much more uses of utilized tea hand bags that may ditbyv you. Herbal tea bags can do anything whatsoever from tenderizing meat to halting bleeding gum area. They can be utilized to eliminate furniture shine, seed a lawn, treat shaving nicks, and more.
Once again, although, the key to decreasing squander starts off with buying eco friendly herbal tea bags to begin with. Then, add them to your compost or find an additional use to them.